In the year 1983, Chaudhary Ashraf Ali Khan commenced with the profession of law and began to provide legal solutions pertaining to Criminal Litigation. The times were in evolving mode thereof the circumstances were too in a transition hence the Tier II towns were upgrading to Tier I cities and the latter were following into the foot steps of metropolitan cities. As a matter of fact this shift in the curriculum of the regular stature of the economic, social and geographical conditions of the cities resulted in bringing and widening the scope of law out of the confined limits of traditional Criminal & Civil issues.
Therafter, post 1991 phase known as Liberalisation, Privatisation and Globalisation (LPG) led to evolution of various policy and regulatory issues, challenges and flaws in establishing compatibility to the change and convergence in the market structure with the introduction of various standard technologies and mode of communication.
Role of Litigation and allied Services became manifold in coming days after LPG phase. The important facets of Good Governance and Corporate Governance like Transparency, Accountability, Free and Fair Trade and Market policy and in execution and follow up of these narratives and principles of Judicial Governance, smart litigation with sound observation and analysis of various Government Laws, Policies, Regulations, By-laws etc. were maintained in consonance through medium of analytical, strategic, persistent & dynamic approach by the team of Chaudhary Advocates.
Chaudhary Advocates actively involves in common and special cases for consultation and litigation related to:
- Criminal Litigation & Civil Remedies
- Betterment of business entity and managerial structures
- Competition and Taxation
- All Legal services for mandatory compliance
- Environmental Laws
- International Business laws
- Real Estate Laws (RERA)
- Service Matters (Central Administrative Tribunal)
- FDI, Capital Market, Joint Ventures, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Insurance, sale and collection practices
Our services include:
- Suits for injunctions
- Recovery Suits
- Execution and objections of arbitral awards
- Consumer Complaints
- Partition suits
- Property disputes
- Suits for eviction, mesne profits, and damages
- Suits for specific performance of contract.
- Suits under the Indian Partnership Act.
- Suits relating to infringement of Intellectual Property
- Suits for Mortgage claims
- Suits for Insurance claims
- Motor accident claims before MACT
- Suits for Personal injury claims
- Labour disputes
- Petitions before the Company Law Board (CLB) for oppression and mismanagement, winding up, etc.
- Proceedings before the Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT)
- Matters under section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Real Estate and Construction disputes
- Legal notices